PropertyQuants joined 5 other finalists at a pitch battle where the winner would represent Asia to pitch at Expo Real in Munich.
Proptech is the use of technology for the real estate space. This is a growing eco-system spanning property management, smart technology, data analytics, mobile applications, listing services, tech-enabled brokerages, 3D-modeling, automation and crowdfunding real estate projects.
“The Built World Technology Alliance is a collective who share in a mission to accelerate the digital transformation of Asia’s real estate sector. To revolutionalize the efficiency and safety of construction. To improve the performance of buildings and satisfaction of employees. And to connect global capital to great PropTech ideas made in Asia.” – BWT Asia
At the pitch battle, we see six finalists (shortlisted from 70 submissions) take the stage to share their innovations with the world:
- Booqed provides a platform for companies to easily find and book work, meeting and event spaces.
- Foyr develops a cloud visualization platform for interior design and development services.
- H3Zoom.ai is an Ai-analytics service that inspects building façade using drones.
- MetroResidences is an online corporate apartment rental platform.
- PropertyQuants bring quantitative strategies to global real estate investment.
- uHoo is an air sensor that monitors and analyses indoor air quality.
It was a closely matched pitch contest and H3Zoom.ai won the chance to pitch in Munich come October. PropertyQuants came in third and we would like to share the pitch video prepared specially for this event.
PropertyQuants bring the quantitative strategies to global real estate. Drop us an email if you have any business problems to solve. We’d love to chat.